ALPINE CAT JAMBOREES
5th Annual Alpine Cat Jamboree
We are excited to announce that our 5th annual Alpine Cat Jamboree will take place January 26th, 27th, and 28th 2024 (Friday, Saturday and Sunday). Most of us will be coming in Thursday the 25th and departing Monday morning the 29th. We have teamed up again with Wallowa Lake Lodge where it has worked out so well for us in years past. Last year was a great turnout and we believe everyone really enjoyed their time. I know many people especially love the fact that this is turning into more of a family event with the catters bringing their spouses and kids. It’s a great time for all! With a few minor updates to some things we think it will be even better!
Each morning we will gather for breakfast in the lodge and discuss that day’s plans where we will then head out on our adventure (sack lunches included in meal plan) and then we will end the night with dinner in the lodge. Like years past, the Alpine Cat Jamboree will be sponsored by us, Alpine Cat Tours, Wallowa Alpine Huts, Tucker Sno-Cat Corp., and the US Forest Service. A huge shout out to Wallowa Lake Lodge for accommodating our needs and making it an awesome as well as convenient place to host this event.
With that, we want to give you a heads up. Last year the event was sold out. From what we have heard, it sounds like it will be another sold out event. If you are wanting to secure your stay at the lodge, it is highly recommended you call and book your reservation asap (details below). We are working on an option for overflow stays at a nearby location and as we get more information and if we see the lodge nearing booking out, we will announce the overflow option.
More details to come but here is what we have so far:
· Sno Cat Jamboree begins the evening of Thursday Jan. 25th and will continue Friday the 26th, Saturday the 27th and Sunday the 28th and our activities ending Mid day. For those who want to get a head start on travels, they can leave right after the activity on Sunday right after lunch about mid day. For those who want to get back to the lodge and just start their travels on Monday morning, they have the option of staying at the lodge an additional night Sunday night (the 28th) and leaving Monday morning (the 29th). There will be an additional charge of $30 for dinner Sunday night for adults ($20 for kids) and then $20 for breakfast Monday morning for adults ($15 for kids).
· Accommodation cost will be $125 per night for one queen bedroom, $175 per night for double rooms that sleeps 4.
o Rooms include toiletries, all linens, and WIFI, but do not have phones, TVs, microwaves or refrigerators
o PLEASE NOTE: Wallowa Lake Lodge is a completely smoke and pet free facility. They are not ADA accessible.
· You can call the Lodge at 541.432.9821or email Madeline at Madeline@wallowalakelodge.com to reserve your room and pre-pay meals
o Please note, the Lodge office is not continually staffed but leave a message and June or Madeline will return the call ASAP
· Meals will be provided by the lodge at the cost of $220 per person for the entire weekend (includes gratuity). Kids 12 and under are $200 for the entire weekend.
The $220 weekend meal package includes the following (will update with menu as it becomes available).
o Dinner Thursday night the 25th
o Full hot breakfast, sack lunch, dinner Friday the 26th
o Full hot breakfast, sack lunch, dinner Saturday the 27th
o Full hot breakfast, sack lunch Sunday the 28th.
PLEASE let them know if anyone has dietary restrictions or allergies, they are not a gluten free facility
* For those who choose to stay an extra night on Sunday night, dinner will be an additional $30 per adult ($25 per child) and then breakfast Monday morning will be an additional $20 per adult ($15 per child).
Please make your reservations asap. There will be a cut off date for registration. I will post that date as soon as I confirm.
NOTE: If and when you guys reach out and make your reservations please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know so I can keep a head count for number of cats and number of people in your party. Please also include your contact information so I can include you in the group text messages that we send out for various reasons. Each registered cat gets an event poster so please let me know once you've registered so I can put you down for a poster.
ACTIVITY DAYS DETAILS:
To be announced soon as we are still gathering more information.
As usual, we will be giving away some swag from our sponsors, Alpine Cat Tours, Wallowa Alpine Huts, and Tucker Corp.
Other details to be announced!
Thanks and feel free to email us at email@example.com if you have any questions. Really looking forward to seeing everybody!
Follow us over at the forums HERE where we will all be posting much more info and content!